NCSC is inviting applications from qualified candidates for the position of Incubator Manager – Justice Innovation Incubator under the upcoming USAID Justice Activity in Kosovo. This is an anticipated position contingent upon funding. The objective of the Justice Innovation Incubator is to promote and develop effective innovations in the justice sector.
Qualified applicants for Incubator Manager will demonstrate leadership in project management and familiarity with strategies to promote innovation and adaptation. The Incubator Manager will be responsible for management of Incubator activities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Manage new activities and portfolio of projects which promote innovation in the justice sector
- Implement strategies to engage and include prospective partners and counterparts
- Manage operating capabilities to meet and exceed expectations
- Manage ethical business practices to ensure transparency and accountability for use of funds
- Manage control of quality for technical and financial reporting documentation and reporting of results
- Ensure compliance with technical and financial reporting requirements
Candidates for the position of Incubator Manager should possess:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Finance, Social Sciences and/or Law
- Five to seven years of experience managing projects, organizations, or activities in Kosovo
- Familiarity with Kosovo’s legal system would be advantageous
- Proven track record of managing budgets and allocating resources to achieve a mission
- Ability to make financial and operational projections and to report financial information effectively
- Demonstrated experience in project management and the oversight of resource allocations
- Demonstrated experience with bi-lateral and multilateral development projects
- Demonstrated interest in ethics and compliance with donor rules and regulations
- Excellent spoken and written Albanian and advanced English proficiency. Serbian desirable.
Apply Today: Interested applicants should apply by submitting their CV, a Cover Letter, and contact information of at least two professional references via email, with “Incubator Manager – Justice Innovation Incubator” as the subject line, to NCSC at email@example.com by Wednesday, February 26th at 16:00. CVs and Cover Letters should be presented in English. Cover letters should directly address how the applicant meets the requirements of the position as described.
Due to the volume of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls will be accepted concerning this solicitation and any attempts to contact USAID will result in immediate disqualification. Late applications will not be considered. Salary will be based on qualifications, experience, and position classification.
About the Organization
NCSC partners with donor agencies, host-country governments, and civil society organizations to advance justice systems and services around the world. NCSC has worked in more than 70 countries, throughout Europe, Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean. Our international newsletter and jobs bulletin is available at www.ncsc.org/justiceeverywhere
NCSC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply, go to our web page at www.ncsc.org/jobs and click on NCSC domestic jobs. First time users will need to register before applying.