BRIDGE is seeking a communications and advocacy professional, at the Manager or Senior Manager level, who can combine a passion for and experience in advancing the social good, while advancing our clients’ interests and missions. The ideal candidate will have experience in public health or communications with broad knowledge of current global health issues and strong media relations skills. A successful candidate will be well-versed in the development of world-class advocacy campaigns, possess strong client relations skills and thrive in a fast-paced, demanding work environment. Our Managers are outstanding project leads and know how to get great results from others and take the lead on critical client interactions.
- Helping to lead advocacy campaigns designed to raise awareness, funding and political support for social good issues – particularly those that are relevant in China (example: Malaria)
- Leading on accounts requiring research and advocacy skills
- Acting as a liaison between clients and BRIDGE
- Serving as a project manager on key client accounts
- Demonstrating strong project and budget management skills, including the ability to track deliverables and manage budget expenditures, yearly activities and resource allocations
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong media relations experience
- Broad global health experience with an emphasis on China
- 5+ years of work experience, including in media, digital, journalism, editorial, NGO, consulting and/or agency settings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese, with the ability to translate between the two languages
- Project and budget management experience
Benefits & Compensation
Senior Manager: ¥23,000-27,000
In addition to full payment of all statutory social insurances to our employees, and in addition to statutory leave and holidays, BRIDGE also provides its employees with 13th-month salary, commercial accident and medical insurance, 15 days of annual leave with pay and possible opportunity for international travel.
About the Organization
Bridge Consulting Co., Ltd (BRIDGE), a joint venture between Global Health Strategies (USA) and Rejoice Communications (China) with principal office in Beijing, works with clients and partners to develop advocacy strategies and mobilize communications resources in order to make positive changes for social justice and development in China and other developing countries.