Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator, International Development Assistance Services (IDAS) to join our organization.
- Assist with creating and executing marketing and knowledge management programs, activities and collateral
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including a credentials database, global contact directory and intranet sites
- Create content for and assist in the execution of social media campaigns
- Contribute to the planning, logistics and execution of external and client-facing activities and events in the US and globally
- Assist with the development of new marketing publications and thought leadership materials, including copy editing, research and light-touch design
- Conduct research on international development sector trend and competitor activity to inform go-to-market strategy and provide broad administrative support for relevant business development activities
- A minimum of one year of experience working in the advisory management, nonprofit or government aid space in a marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university with a focus on marketing and communications and/or international development is preferred
- Previous social media experience is preferred
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience researching, analyzing and interpreting information
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications including PowerPoint, Excel and Word and proficiency in a second language is preferable
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.