Title: TA support to the implementation of the Transformation Triggering Facility (TTF)
Economy, Regulation & Agriculture
Education, Employment & Health
Client: EU/NAO Addis Ababa
Start: Dec 2013
Duration: 68 months
Objective: TTF aims to accelerate Ethiopia’s economic transformation and – through this – attain economic growth, skill development and employment creation in the manufacturing sector and contribute to the country’s goal of achieving a middle-income status by 2020-23.
Purpose: To make available a TA team that will support and strengthen the capacity of the MOFED in overall TTF coordination (including monitoring, communication and visibility of the entire programme), provide technical support and advise to MOFED, MOI, AAU, etc. in the design, correct and timely implementation, and monitoring and evaluation of all components of the project, and support and advise the imprest staffs in the administrative management of the TTF in line with EDF procedures.
Qualifications and skills
- At least Master’s Degree in Public Health/ /Hospital and Hospital care Administration/Health Economics or Project Management or related fields.
General professional experience
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive and direct international experience, of which at least 5 in managerial/ coordination positions with direct involvement of quality assurance of health and health related institutions.
- Experience in technical tools and materials development is highly desired level related to social service specially health service organization and management.
- Sound technical knowledge and prior experience of working on projects similar nature tailored to universities and teaching hospitals.
- Experience in strategy development and working across sectors or disciplines is highly desired.
- Knowledge of EU procedures and previous experience in managing EU projects is highly desired.
- Knowledge and experience of working in Ethiopia and Ethiopian health system is a plus.
About the Organization
Human Dynamics is a leading European provider of consulting services for the public sector with more than 120 projects implemented in 30 countries worldwide. Currently, Human Dynamics and its 300 experts and consultants advise more than 40 ministries and public/government agencies worldwide. You are welcome on our website for more details: www.humandynamics.org