Join MAHKOTA (Towards a Strong and Prosperous Indonesian Society) program in Jakarta as a (short term/full term) adviser to play an integral role as Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise (MSME) Policy Specialist. The Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise (MSME) Policy Specialist is responsible to conduct analysis & evaluation and propose recommendations on activities, programs, policies and strategy related to the national development of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises.
Please copy paste this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria: https://www.cardno.com/media/6080/tor_msme-policy-specialist-fin.pdf
You will be a motivated and proactive Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise (MSME) Policy Specialist with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence. You will also have:
- Master’s degree in Economics or other fields relevant to MSME development
- Demonstrated analytical & conceptual skills and aptitude for learning the latest scientific/evidence-based approaches to MSME capacity development, especially in the developing country settings.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in MSME development sector
- Proven experience in developing strategies, policies and analytical work related to MSME development.
- Demonstrated skills in strategic and analytical thinking related to MSME capacity development.
- Demonstrated skills in developing and managing studies/research relating to MSME capacity development.
- Proven ability to analyse, interpret and present quantitative and qualitative data on MSME development
- Good understanding of Indonesia’s MSME development issues, strategy, policies, and programs.
A competitive daily rate will be offered to the preferred candidate in line with local Indonesian labour laws.
Why join MAHKOTA?
MAHKOTA offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining MAHKOTA, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
How to apply?
We welcome your interest in joining the Cardno team by sending:
- Your CV; and
- A cover letter with a brief paragraph addressing each of the key selection criteria in the Term of Reference. Note that applications that do not include a cover letter addressing the core competencies will not be considered.
Position closes Wednesday, 15 July 2020, 5 PM (local time)
For any enquiries about this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “MAHKOTA – Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise (MSME) Policy Specialist” in your email subject line.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno is committed to child protection and safeguarding the welfare of children in the delivery of our international development programs. Recruitment and selection procedures reflect this commitment and may include relevant criminal record checks.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.
About the Organization
Cardno is a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno ID (International Development) manages a number of donor-funded programs in the Asia Pacific region. We engage in international development as a holistic, multidisciplinary and integrated process. Strengthened by our geographic and market diversity, we are committed to providing innovative and integrated solutions that create opportunities for significant, lasting change in emerging economies. Partnering with multilateral and bilateral donors, private clients, governments and communities to develop sustainable solutions to complex challenges, we work with local counterparts to achieve meaningful impact.