DPS is seeking an experienced Mid-Level Management and Administrative Analyst with either a Secret or a Top Secret/SCI clearance to support the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Cost Assessment and Program Evaluation (CAPE) Immediate Offices and Staff Offices. As a management professional, you will be directly supporting high-level officials and responsible for supporting continuity of operations for the office and day-to-day administrative actions.
The Mid-Level Management and Administrative Analyst will provide support for OSD CAPE programs and initiatives, including the Immediate Office, Capability Enablers, Cost Assessment, Analytical Innovation and Program Evaluation deputates. This includes the following responsibilities:
- Provide information, recommendations, and documentation in support of various office functions and special projects.
- Provide administrative support including but not limited to: research and preparation of graphic presentations; word-processing, proofreading, filing, and database management.
- Compile data and develop reports on operating unit programs, and procedures as related to the OSD CAPE and IO efforts.
- Conduct analysis and communicate analytical findings on projects, planning, and management control processes leveraging structured and unstructured data to formulate recommendations for Leadership.
- Provide support services to receive and review submitted staff action officer packages, format action packages, and route the packages for appropriate signature.
- Review and track action items as delegated.
- Provide support services using the Defense Travel System (DTS) as Organization Defense Travel Administrator (ODTA) for each deputate scheduling TDY visits, arranging associated travel and accommodation, preparing orders, vouchers, related paperwork and the organization’s internal control policies.
- Provide record compliance and other record lifecycle material applicable to existing Federal record policy and legislation, in accordance with the DoD Administrative Instruction 15 and other federal record requirements such as DoD, General Services Administration (GSA) and National Archives and Records Administration (NARA).
- Maintain familiarity with Federal and Department policies with comprehensive knowledge of commonly used management methods, practices, procedures, regulations, policies and processes.
- Assist with administrative operations to ensure they are met in a timely, orderly, and efficient manner to include event scheduling and logistics, minutes/note taking, office supply procurement, staff binders and contact lists, mail delivery and retrieval, photocopying and scanning, correspondence review, and staff move coordination.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts, or seven (7) years executive assistant experience supporting senior level defense executives.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in management analysis, project management, and/or organizational management.
- Strong focus on quality control, customer service, consistency, and attention to detail to ensure accuracy of work completed.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management methodologies and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly and concisely, to include proper use of grammar and logically correct content.
- Working knowledge of requirements for successful preparation and approval coordination of reports, briefings, memoranda, and presentations.
- Understanding of knowledge management techniques and best practices.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Hold and maintain a current TOP SECRET SCI eligibility or SECRET security clearance dependent upon task area.
- Five (5) years experience in management analysis, project management, and/or organizational management.
- Strong understanding of OSD CAPE programs.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview. DPS is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.
About the Organization
Dexis Professional Services (DPS) is a wholly-owned, independently operated business unit that was established in 2016 to provide support services to U.S. Government agencies that were previously provided by the parent company, Dexis Consulting Group.
Committed to excellence in institutional support and staff augmentation, DPS draws on the parent company’s 15+ years of experience fielding domestic and overseas technical, operational, professional and managerial staff for various USG clients.