Since 2001, Dexis has provided innovative management solutions for a secure and prosperous world. In the last three years alone, Dexis has worked in 90 countries supporting critical missions of agencies in the global development and security assistance space. With triple digit growth in recent years, Dexis was ranked in the top 10 consulting firms by funding at the US Agency for International Development in FY16 and FY17. Dexis was also among the highest rated employers on Glassdoor, where many of its 250-plus employees cited a people-centered leadership and culture as the main drivers to its success.
Dexis is seeking a Mid-Level Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist for an anticipated two (2) year evaluation of the Department of State’s (DOS) Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) National Security Language Initiative for Youth (NSLI-Y). The position will be based in Washington, DC, with occasional domestic and international travel (20-30%). The contract will run from October 1, 2018 – September 30, 2020 and candidates must be available throughout this duration. This position is contingent upon task order award.
Provide M&E strategy, feedback, and technical input, including contributing to desk review, evaluation plan, research design, data collection instruments and implantation, data analysis, evaluation report, and other deliverables
Work closely with evaluation team, including the Evaluation Team Lead, other MEL expert(s), Research Assistant(s), and overseas data collectors
Lead or contribute to writing of reports, findings from evaluations, 2-pagers etc
Travel domestically and internationally, as needed (approximately 20-30%). Cities and countries may include: San Francisco, Denver, Atlanta, New York, Chicago, China, Morocco, India, Russia, Tajikistan, and Turkey
- A Master’s degree in a relevant discipline (Data Analysis, Statistics, or related areas)
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience designing and conducting program evaluations for DOS and/or other USG and/or international development agencies
- Strong qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and communication skills to include technical writing and editing
- Experience with virtual data collection highly preferred
- Experience working with or subject matter expertise in international exchange and cultural exchange programs is highly preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in data visualization
- Strong interpersonal skills
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.