Monitoring and Evaluation/Capacity Building Specialists, Egypt
Company Profile: Management Systems International (MSI) is a global international development firm based in Washington, D.C. providing specialized short- and long-term technical assistance. In 2008, MSI joined Coffey International, Ltd., becoming part of Coffey International Development, a global international development consulting firm. Together with Coffey ID, MSI now has more than 1,500 development professionals worldwide, a corporate presence in 11 countries and manages more than 200 projects worldwide. It currently manages more than 20 long-term projects in countries including Iraq, Sudan, Colombia and Russia. Broadly, MSI implements a range of analytical and field projects in its core technical areas, including democracy and governance, strategic management and performance improvement, organizational capacity building, human development and natural resource management.
For more information on MSI, please visit our website at .
This 3 year Civil Society Task Order aims at providing technical support to USAID/Egypt in managing the civil society portfolio activities and strengthens the capacity of Egyptian civil society organizations and the Civil Society Sector at large.
MSI is seeking six (6) Monitoring and Evaluation/Capacity Building Specialists who will be responsible for managing all day-to-day project activities such as coordinating the capacity building programs for the grantees and for the other civic society organizations in addition to supporting the mission through data collection and data entry related.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Egyptian citizenship will be considered.**
- · Manage and coordinate project activities for the following tasks:
- · Set-up and manage a tailor-made web-based monitoring and data collection system for the civil society portfolio to track grantees’ progress;
- · Work with civil society grantees to enhance their organizational and management capacity;
- · Work with the local CSO’s and NGO’s to assess, support and strengthen their capacity in strategic planning, financial management and technical program development and implementation;
- · Facilitate linkages and connection among the civil society NGOs in Egypt.
- · Demonstrated record of work in the field of monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- · Demonstrated record of work in the field of NGO capacity building in Egypt or MENA region;
- · Demonstrated skills in program implementation, needs assessment, training and evaluation.
- · Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively in team situations, particularly multi-cultural teams.
- · Excellent oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English;
· Degree in business administration, computer science or relevant discipline.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
To apply, please visit our website: .