Creative Associates seeks a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Coordinator for a short-term pilot project. With oversight from the Monitoring, Evaluation and Research (MER) Manager, the M&E Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the design and implementation of M&E efforts for a MENA-based project through data analysis, technical support, and oversight of field enumerators. S/he will support the production of all M&E analysis and reporting products for both internal and external audiences.
Reporting & Supervision:
The M&E Coordinator will report directly to the MER Manager.
- Manage M&E data collection in the field, with oversight from the MER Manager;
- Coordinate with the field-based M&E team;
- Track ongoing data collection activities by field enumerators and local partners;
- Draft data collection tools such as survey, focus group discussion, and key informant interview guides for approval from MER Manager;
- Analyze and report against program indicator performance for quarterly reports;
- Support the MER Manager in the development of analytical reports on program performance;
- Draft program reports such as quarterly, bi-weekly, and spot reports; and
- Support the procurement and coordination with external research firms.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in social sciences, international development, or a related field. Advanced degree preferred;
- At least two (2) years of experience in M&E;
- Experience working, living, and/or researching in the Middle East;
- Experience analyzing quantitative and qualitative data;
- Experience implementing remote data collection and evaluation;
- Knowledge of M&E and reporting procedures and best practices;
- Experience in developing and analyzing performance indicators;
- Fluency or advanced proficiency in both Arabic and English;
- Demonstrated resourcefulness through technology, analytical skills, and relationship building and, with minimal supervision, be able to manage high volume work flow;
- Ability to produce high-quality briefs and reports in English; and
- Relevant computer software skills with proficiency in Excel and other data management systems.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working with an international development organization;
- Knowledge of US Government contracts, cooperative agreements, and grant regulations; and
- Proficiency in Kurdish is an advantage.
About the Organization
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic development and post-crisis stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.