Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
If this sounds like you, Dexis is seeking a mid-level Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Analyst to support the work of United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Office of Afghanistan and Pakistan Affairs (OAPA)’s Program Office in the Strategy, Monitoring and Evaluation team.This position will be based in USAID/OAPA in Washington, DC, with an immediate start date.
As the M&E Analyst, you will provide technical assistance to Afghanistan and Pakistan Missions in monitoring and evaluation. Other tasks include:
- Completion of the Complexity Aware Monitoring and Evaluation (C-AM&E) of Missions’ programs;
- Develop scenario planning, indicator development, and learning agendas;
- Provide guidance to Mission personnel on Mission’s strategy related monitoring, evaluation and learning;
- Manage as required, computerized database(s) for tracking achievements against development objectives and intermediate results;
- Conduct periodic Mission visits to monitor activities in coordination with technical offices and assess progress; identify and anticipate implementation problems; and work with technical officers and partners to make the most effective use of available program resources;
- In collaboration with Evidence Team colleagues, develop education-specific M&E tools (e.g., sample scopes of work, design guidelines, indicator banks) to improve the quality of USAID’s M&E practice and increase efficiencies for USAID Mission staff;
- Manage evaluation data and facilitate the use of and importation of evaluation data to inform decision making processes and support technical offices with the ability to visualize, analyze and better use evaluation data products;
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Active secret-level security clearance;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in political science, sociology, economics, international development, Monitoring and Evaluation, or other relevant field;
- 6 to 8 years of project management related work;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in monitoring and evaluation, including: developing performance management plans, selecting indicators and developing targets, conducting evaluations, surveys, assessments, designing log frames, and other related tasks;
- At least 5 years of professional experience reporting on project activities, including writing quarterly reports, project success stories, final reports, and other reporting tasks;
- Proficiency in the use of Google applications.
- Knowledge of Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning key concepts, systems, and procedures, particularly as they relate to USAID reporting, data collection and information sharing, financial management, and database systems;
- Understanding of information needed to effectively design projects and perform rigorous project monitoring and evaluation;
- Possess highly developed analytical skills and basic knowledge of monitoring and evaluation, preferably on development projects;
- Superior data collection, analysis, writing, presentation, and communication skills;
- Ability to learn quickly, with minimal guidance;
- Familiarity with USAID and/or Department of State.
About the Organization
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a "find a way or make a way" business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes "all in.” How will you?
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.