Palladium is recruiting for an anticipated USAID-funded Integrated Health Service Delivery project in Niger and Burkina Faso. The goal of this project is to improve the access and quality of high impact maternal, newborn, child, and adolescent health, family planning, and nutrition services at the community, primary health facility, and higher levels of care. The project will strengthen health service delivery systems and operate at the regional and commune level in USAID-targeted regions. It will also engage national level stakeholders on key policies and capacities that affect service delivery.
The position will be embedded in the project operations sites such as:
Tillaberi, Maradi, and Zinder in Niger.
* Manages and implements Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) approach for the Activity
* Provides leadership and technical oversight, support, and direction on performance monitoring and evaluation at the commune, region and federal levels
* Leads analyses of results and ensures that lessons learned, and best practices are captured, synthesized, reported, and disseminated;
* Collaborates with project technical teams to ensure lessons learned and best practices are incorporated into ongoing interventions and innovative approaches;
* Manages M&E across all health service delivery components including maternal, newborn, child health, nutrition and family planning
* Utilizes and implements the M&E system to track activity progress, and report on results and impact of technical programming
* Oversees data collection efforts and ensure all program requirements are met
* Ensures project scope and activities are compliant with USAID policies.
* Coordinates closely with implementing partners to build cohesive measurement and results systems
* MPA in public health, public affairs or a related degree,
* Ten (10) years of progressively more responsible work with experience supervising a team
* Experience managing M&E data collection and reporting for health service delivery projects
* USAID public health experience preferred
* Demonstrated research design and analytical skills with five (5) years of M&E experience in Niger or Burkina Faso.
* International donor experience required
* Demonstrated ability to implement, operationalize, and manage information collection and assessment systems
* Demonstrated ability to create and manage information databases using appropriate software applications
* Ability to work in team environment and work with and train non-direct reports to implement initiatives
* Strong writing, reporting, and presentational skills
* Nationals of Niger Strongly Encouraged to Apply
Palladium is an EEO/AA employer and encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, and veterans. Interested? Please submit your CV to the Palladium Group website. Applications close on July 25, 2019. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
About the Organization
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.