Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
About the Position
Dexis is looking to hire an experienced Monitoring and Evaluation Manager for an anticipated five-year Entrepreneurship Promotion and Business Investment Activity project in Senegal, funded by USAID. This will be a full-time, key position based in Dakar, Senegal. This position is contingent on contract award.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Manager is responsible for:
- Managing and overseeing overall monitoring and evaluation for the program.
- Leading and managing program-level evaluation of higher-level outcomes and theories of change.
- Supervising other M&E staff.
- Initiating and overseeing research and data collection, including by external M&E and learning resources.
- Contributing to and supporting processes for incorporating learning into the program’s strategic design.
- Supporting and advising colleagues on activity-level monitoring and evaluation efforts, ensuring quality and consistency across offices.
- Helping identify, analyze, and synthesize lessons learned from program implementation and facilitate the incorporation of those lessons into the activity development cycle.
- Contributing to the design, implementation and ongoing revision of an M&E system that adheres to USAID guidance and meets the needs of the program for learning, analysis, and reporting.
- Offering technical assistance in the development, selection, and application of M&E processes and tools.
- Overseeing and advising colleagues on information management processes by reviewing data collection efforts, overall data reliability, consistency, and quality.
- Providing input and advice on procurement of external M&E services if needed.
- Training other staff, and local partners where required, on key M&E concepts, tools, and processes.
- Undertaking, as security conditions allow, periodic visits to project locations to collect data and/or oversee data collection efforts.
- A minimum of six (6) years of relevant work experience with a bachelor’s degree Relevant experience includes experience in monitoring, evaluation, and learning; social science research; political analysis; or a related field field.
- Demonstrated experience with quantitative and/or qualitative research methods.
- Strong analytical skills and writing abilities.
- Experience working in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with donor-funded projects.
- Supervisory experience.
- Fluency in written and oral English.
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a “find a way or make a way” business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes “all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.