About the Organization
One of the world’s leading advisors in impact investing, Finance in Motion focuses on sustainable economic, social and environmental development in low- and medium- income countries. With well over EUR 1.7 billion in Assets under Management, the company leverages public sector contributions through private investors. Our funds provide debt or equity primarily for local financial institutions and increasingly for project and corporate finance. We are active in 30 countries across Southeast and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa and Latin America, where we foster small business and rural development, green energy production, and natural resource protection. Since its foundation in 2009, the company has consistently recorded year-on-year growth and expanded into new regions and topics.
The eco.business Fund is one of the initiatives of Finance in Motion spearheading the preservation and promotion of biodiversity through private enterprise. In providing financing and technical assistance to the Fund’s target group for investing in activities that conserve nature and foster biodiversity, the eco.business Fund seeks investments that yield both financial and environmental returns. The Development Facility Unit aims to enhance the impact of the eco.business Fund by complementing its investment activities with technical assistance with the following focus:
- Supporting financial institutions in further developing lending to sustainable business as a viable portfolio segment
- Supporting local businesses in their conversion or deepening of sustainable business practices
What you can expect:
- An agile, widely diverse international working environment with over 40 nationalities who strive to uphold our start-up spirit and profit from the opportunities of a growing company
- A job with a great degree of autonomy that achieves real impact through cooperation and joint responsibility
- A purpose-driven, performance-oriented company culture that rewards above-average results
Our 180 employees working from our 16 offices worldwide are dedicated to promoting sustainable development through marked-based finance solutions. If you enjoy tackling complex challenges in a hands-on manner and prefer a communication style that suits the flat hierarchies and cooperative mindset we value, we would definitely like to hear from you. Please use our online application system to submit a CV and cover letter.