AECOM is recruiting for a new project in South America entitled: Promotion of Best Environmental and Social Management Practices. The purpose of this activity is to facilitate multi-stakeholder agreement on Best Management Practices (BMPs) for the four priority sectors (hydro-power, roads, oil and gas, and mining), and then support the promotion, implementation, and monitoring/enforcement of these BMPs in the Amazon region. Countries of performance may include: Peru, Colombia and Brazil. All the below positions are technical with a strong preference for South American nationals from these three countries. Fluency in Spanish is a requirement for opportunities in Colombia and Peru. Brazilian Portuguese is a requirement for opportunities in Brazil.
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist with experience capturing and managing environmental and social data and measuring project performance against project indicators.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation in relevant technical areas such as: natural resource management, conservation, and/or climate change projects in Peru, Colombia, or Brazil, and preferably in the Amazon region
- Experience monitoring environmental, social and economic indicators
- Experience collecting, organizing, and managing data and information and using monitoring and evaluation systems
- Experience using geospatial information systems (GIS) or other relevant technologies
- Relevant academic degree is required
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Spanish or Portuguese
- Multilateral donor experience is preferred
About the Organization
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At AECOM, employee's safety and security are our top Safeguarding core value. All employees are expected to set the highest level of safety expectation in their work, display the highest level of safe behavior, and actively participate in AECOM's Safety For Life Program. SH&E is a part of our company culture and participation is required for all employees.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.