Pangora Group is seeking a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist to provide technical and advisory services for monitoring, evaluations, assessments, data analysis, and research to the USAID/Philippines Evidence-Driven Collaborating, Learning and Adapting activity based in Manila.
The purpose of The Evidence-Driven Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (ED-CLA) activity is to bolster the capacity of USAID/Philippines to effectively lead and practice collaborating, learning and adapting (CLA), which has the broader goal of enhancing USAID’s development effectiveness. The ED-CLA activity will strengthen the evidence base of USAID/Philippines by implementing select monitoring, evaluation, research, and other analytical tasks to inform key strategic decisions. Additionally, on an as-needed, demand-driven basis the activity will conduct monitoring services for activities operating in non-permissive environments (NPE) in the Philippines, in order to provide strategic information to help guide the management and adaptation of USAID’s programs in conflict-affected sites.
The M&E Specialist will report to the Senior M&E Specialist.
- Supports USAID with M&E planning
- Develops of USAID indicators and annual and quarterly monitoring plans
- Supports qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis, and the visual presentation of data to convey messages and tell stories
- Manages the work of and provides guidance to local partners conducting M&E services
- Supports data migration from current USAID M&E database to the USAID Development Information Solution
- Conducts site visits and data quality assessments
- Liaises with implementing partners, USAID, activity staff, and other stakeholders
- Conducts M&E activities as assigned by Senior M&E Specialist under the activity
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Master’s or higher degree in research methods, social science, development, or a related field
- Minimum of two years of experience in the monitoring and evaluation of international development projects, project management, research methods, and project design
- Experience designing and implementing M&E, learning, and adaptive management approaches
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis for decision making
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, presentation, and analytical skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Must be a legal resident of Philippines
- References (3)
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.