The Collaborating, Learning and Adapting for Improved Development (CLAimDev) activity’s purpose is to bolster the capacity of USAID/Philippines to effectively lead and practice collaborating, learning and adapting (CLA), which has the broader goal of enhancing USAID’s development effectiveness. The CLAimDev activity will strengthen the evidence base of USAID/Philippines by implementing select monitoring, evaluation, research, and other analytical tasks to inform key strategic decisions.
Panagora Group, a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, provides long- and short-term professional labor to support strategic engagement and advocacy activities through strategic planning, implementation, and capacity building for the Philippines.
Panagora Group seeks a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist to provide support for monitoring and evaluation-related activities in the CLAimDev activity office based in Manila.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support USAID with monitoring and evaluation services throughout the program cycle.
- Develop USAID performance and context indicators and annual and quarterly monitoring plans.
- Draft SOWs and methodological designs for evaluations, studies, assessments, and other research.
- Participate in evaluations and other studies by supervising evaluation and research teams, serving as principal investigator, and ensuring evaluation quality and relevance.
- Support qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis, and the visual presentation of data to convey messages and tell stories.
- Manage the work of and provide guidance to local partners conducting M&E services.
- Support preparation of evaluation or third-party monitoring data for submission to the USAID Development Data Library (DDL)
- Conduct site visits and data quality assessments.
- Ensure the accuracy, consistency, and completeness of data.
- Master’s degree in the social sciences or related disciplines is required.
- Familiarity with USAID and international development programming required
- At least five (5) years of M&E experience for international development assistance projects.
- At least five (5) years of professional experience in quantitative and qualitative research in economic, social, and technical aspects of development projects.
- Experience in independent evaluation, assessment and research, having participated as an evaluation team member or team leader in at least two (2) independent evaluations, assessments or research studies, preferably of USAID-funded international development activities.
- Ability to write message-driven evaluation, assessment and research reports.
- Proven ability to supervise, lead and manage evaluation, assessment and research teams.
- Experience developing indicators and results frameworks to measure development strategy and activity progress and to enhance activity learning and adaptation.
- Willingness and ability to work as part of a team.
- USAID-related experience a plus.
- Must reside in Metro Manila or be willing to relocate to Metro Manila.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral.
- Open to Filipino nationals only
The CLAimDev Senior Monitoring & Evaluation (M & E) Specialist
Fill out the online application. Please include a cover letter and resume. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our goal is to provide innovative solutions that build national capacity and promote sustainability through robust local participation and capacity building, utilizing highly integrated and private sector solutions. Throughout our work, we embrace a virtuous circle of knowledge stewardship, collaborative learning, and application of evidence to heighten and accelerate positive health and development outcomes.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.