The QED Group is preparing a proposal to USAID for an upcoming opportunity to improve data collection, analytic support, and strategic planning in global education. The period of performance is anticipated to be 5 years.
The QED Group is seeking an M&E Specialist to provide technical support for the Data and Evidence for Education Programs (DEEP) activity to enhance the strength of data collected by USAID education activities, and inform USAID Education program design and management.
Oversee data collection, analyses, monitoring and evaluation, and assessments throughout the life of the project.
- Support the design, quality development, and production of all reports, assessments, surveys, and studies.
- Provide technical assistance on the utilization of data and evidence.
- Contribute to the design of methodologies and data collection methods and protocols for performance and impact evaluations as well as indicator development and analysis.
- Support the maintenance of Performance Management Plans and the development and maintenance of M&E Plans.
- Other responsibilities include assisting the Chief of Party with outreach and engagement with the key stakeholders, as required.
How to Apply
A minimum of 5 years of experience providing technical and managerial oversight and direction on monitoring, evaluation, and learning in international development.
- Master’s degree in education, statistics, international development or related field required.
- At least 5 years of experience with both quantitative and qualitative statistical processing and analysis packages.
- Experience designing, monitoring and evaluating programs in the education sector required.
- Experience evaluating and supporting other USAID-funded projects highly preferred.
To apply for this position please follow the following steps:
- Complete the online application.
- Attach your resume.
- Click on the link: Biodata AID1420-17, fill out the form, sign it, and attach/upload it to your application. You may also include other documents such as cover letter and/or a work sample.
- Submit your application, resume, completed biodata, and any additional documents.
Please note that applications submitted by other means; or without resume and/or biodata will not be considered.
Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
The QED Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply. AA//V/D.
About the Organization
The QED Group, LLC, is a full-service international consulting firm committed to solving complex global challenges through innovative solutions. We are determined to provide all our clients with best-value services so they increase their efficiency, learning capacity, and accountability to the public in an ever more complex and interconnected world. Through Monitoring and Evaluation and Knowledge Management practice areas, QED is working to maximize our clients' return on investment through accountability, continuous learning, and sound management.