Since 2001, Dexis has provided innovative management solutions for a secure and prosperous world. In the last three years alone, Dexis has worked in 90 countries supporting critical missions of agencies in the global development and security assistance space. With triple digit growth in recent years, Dexis was ranked in the top 10 consulting firms by funding at the US Agency for International Development in FY16 and FY17. Dexis was also among the highest rated employers on Glassdoor, where many of its 250-plus employees cited a people-centered leadership and culture as the main drivers to its success.
Dexis is seeking an experienced Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist in Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) to provide technical support and training for monitoring and evaluation (M&E) services, as part of Dexis’ M&E program to the Department of State Trans-Sahara Counterterrorism Partnership (TSCTP) and Partnership for Regional East Africa Counterterrorism (PREACT). The work location for this position will be in Washington, DC. This is a full-time position. The start date for this position is immediate.
- Build M&E capacity of CVE implementers through guidance on data collection and feedback on survey design.
- Collect and analyze project performance monitoring data from all CVE implementers on a quarterly basis.
- Participate in field assessment travel as directed by the CVE Program Coordinator.
- Conduct primary and secondary analysis of M&E data from CVE portfolios.
- Code, analyze, and synthesize data using Tableau, Nvivo and other analytical tools.
- Coordinate with M&E stakeholders across the Bureau of African Affairs, Office of Security Affairs (AF/SA) in order to harmonize M&E approaches and tell the larger story of AF/SA programming where possible.
- Minimum BA and two (2) years of experience.
- Previous experience in M&E, including results frameworks and data collection methodologies.
- Strong familiarity in survey design and analysis required.
- Experience with CVE sector and programming preferred.
- Experience with Department of State preferred.
- Active Secret Security Clearance.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.