Dexis is seeking Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialists to be part of our monitoring and evaluation team supporting the Office of Security Assistance at the Department of State’s Bureau of Political Military Affairs (PM/SA). This task order evaluates Foreign Military Financing (FMF) and International Military Education and Training (IMET) military grant assistance programs. The work location for this position will be in Washington, DC with possible field travel to targeted FMF and IMET recipient countries. This is a full-time position.
- Monitor and evaluate FMF and IMET funded programs on an ongoing basis.
- Research and analyze program data to identify program trends.
- Develop country reports, annual assessment, and deep dive analyses.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Manage all performance monitoring-related tasks for FMF and IMET, including supervision of data collection, hands-on generation of new project data, and participation in evaluations and assessments.
- Contribute substantively to the design of and conduct field testing of the evaluation methodology, participatory data collection methods and protocols, data verification techniques, and other analytical tasks.
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Master’s degree and at least five years of experience OR a bachelor’s degree and at least eight years of experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills to include technical writing and editing, oral communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Experience related to:
- Developing data collection plans to guide research efforts
- Preparing written analytical reports
- Coordinating and collaborating with multiple stakeholders in different organizations and departments
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to develop and implement processes and procedures to increase team effectiveness
- Ability to multi-task, respond to quick turn-around requests, and prioritize tasks
- Flexible and readily adaptable to change; including changes in processes, requirements, and priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Experience in the military or supporting military security cooperation/ security assistance programs
- Experience working with foreign militaries or working internationally at foreign military posts
- Creative problem solver with a strong statistical background
- Experience with Tableau and NVivo a plus
- Self-motivated and dynamic team player
About the Organization
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a "find a way or make a way" business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes "all in.” How will you?
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.