Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to enhance your skills and expertise? At DPS, you will experience a corporate culture of collaboration, equality, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded. Join a growing, dynamic company as we continue to expand our portfolio.
DPS is seeking a Lead Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Subject Matter Expert to provide support to the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Technical Assistance. The M&E SME will design and implement evaluations for a broad range of foreign assistance programs across the globe.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop evaluation designs for technical assistance engagements, including work plans and data collection methods
- Travel to consult with in-country counterparts and stakeholders
- Donduct independent evaluations of assistance engagements
- Support M&E process improvements and program learning
- Develop and presenting reports to stakeholders
- 10+ years of experience in designing and conducting M&E programs of foreign assistance and/or international development projects
- MA in international affairs or associated field
- Experience working with the USG on international development/foreign assistance projects
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative methods to answer complex questions
- Experience managing large-scale, multi-pronged evaluation efforts
- Experience managing large teams
- Experience managing in-country teams of consultants
- Experience with survey design and using survey tools (Survey Monkey, Qualtrics)
- Experience with the Department of Treasury
- Experience working in transitional countries, economic governance, and public financial management
- Knowledge of Foreign Assistance Transparency and Accontability Act of 2016 (FATAA) requirements
About the Organization
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a "find a way or make a way" business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes "all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.