MSI is recruiting a Senior level Monitoring Design Team Leader for the U.S Department of State design and monitoring of Mercury Program. Previous State Department experience required.
The Monitoring Design Team Leader will provide leadership for a five-person team designing a theory of change and monitoring approach for the US State Department’s Mercury Program that focuses on the reduction of mercury pollution worldwide. The assignment includes five components: 1) developing a workplan, 2) articulating the program design/theory of change, 3) developing the performance management plan (PMP) including indicators, 4) providing training on the PMP, 5) supporting implementing partners in operationalizing the PMP. Period of performance is 18 months starting in October, 2019. The position is part time with an approximate level of effort is 605 hours – mostly in the first year.
- Lead design of technical approaches to the five components
- Prepare detailed workplan
- Coordinate and supervise team of five other monitoring professionals.
- Facilitate meetings with the client and implementing partners
- Lead drafting of deliverables
- Deliver training and presentations as needed
- 15 years’ relevant experience developing monitoring systems for donor funded programs; experience as a team leader preferred.
- Familiarity with US Department of State Program Design and Performance Monitoring policy and toolkit required.
- Graduate degree in social sciences or a related field preferred.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
About the Organization
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.