Tetra Tech DPK seeks a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager to support the USAID-funded Judicial Reform in Uzbekistan Program (JRUP). This program will support the efforts of the Government of Uzbekistan to develop rule of law, reform the judiciary, and improve the legal operating environment for NGOs and civil society organizations. Activities will contribute to locally-led development and self-reliance by providing input and expertise into the legislative reform process, the development of the legal profession, and facilitate strategic planning, including defining roles and paving the way for civil society development. Counterpart organizations will include the Ministry of Justice.
The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager will undertake work in Tashkent, Uzbekistan in support of JRUP. The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Manager will report to the Chief of Party (COP).
The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager’s primary responsibilities are aimed to oversee the Program’s performance monitoring and evaluation activities to ensure the program’s senior leadership is aware of JRUP’s progress in order to achieve stated objectives. Core responsibilities include:
* Developing appropriate indicators, targets, and benchmarks for JRUP’s MEL Plan, and recommending changes to it and Program Work Plans on an annual basis.
* Contribute to quarterly and annual reports to USAID on program performance.
* Implementing systems to safeguard the collection and management of project data,
* Provide technical assistance and training to staff and local partners on effective monitoring, evaluation, and learning practices.
* Liaise with USAID in MEL design, modification, and reporting.
* Bachelor’s degree (or the equivalent) in law, social science or a related field.
* At least 5 years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation, including at least 2 years of experience managing monitoring and evaluation on donor funded projects.
* Ability to work in an ambiguous and rapidly developing environment, must be comfortable with constant change of local partners, and multiple, competing priorities.
* Fluency speaking, reading, and writing in Russian and working proficiency in English. Fluency in Uzbek preferred.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
* Reference List: at least three professional references with complete contact information
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—17,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.