Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm committed to improving livelihoods through market approaches for a broad and lasting impact. The firm is headquartered in Washington, DC with staff working in a number of developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within six practice areas: gender and women’s economic empowerment, finance and investment, enterprise development, youth, health, and evaluation and learning.
Banyan Global is recruiting for a Jordanian Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Manager for an anticipated USAID-funded women’s economic empowerment and leadership activity in Jordan. The project will improve women’s access to job opportunities and leadership positions, improve perceptions about working women and women leaders, and enhance the equitable and safe enabling working environment for women.
- Lead MEL across all project components.
- Develop the project’s MEL plan, performance monitoring plan, and other MEL strategies.
- Monitor and analyze project data.
- Integrate USAID’s CLA framework into the project’s design and implementation.
- Contribute to work plans, annual reports, and other deliverables.
- Improve staff capacity in MEL and CLA.
- Manage team members and STTA consultants.
- Master’s degree in monitoring and evaluation, economic development, or another relevant international development field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation, preferably on a gender or women’s economic empowerment program in Jordan
- At least 3 years of experience managing a team.
- Prior experience on a USAID-funded project strongly preferred.
- Experience managing responses to donor monitoring and evaluation requirements..
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Citizen or permanent resident of Jordan.
Banyan Global is an equal opportunity employer. Please apply to the position through our website, https://banyanglobal.com/careers/, and include a cover letter and resume in your application. No phone calls please.
About the Organization
Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm headquartered in Washington, DC with staff working in a number of developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within six practice areas: finance and investment, health, gender, youth, enterprise development, and monitoring and evaluation (M&E).