Kosovar Nationals are strongly encouraged to apply
Counterpart International is currently seeking a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Manager (MEL) to support an anticipated bid in Kosovo: Up to Youth opportunity. This is a full-time position.
The Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Manager (MEL) will be responsible for overseeing and leading all program MEL activities, including implementing the MEL Plan, data collection, documentation, analysis, and reporting. This position requires experience leading MEL activities and applying adaptive management principes on USAID or other donor projects.
- Relevant degree in a related field;
- Minimum of 4-6 years of progressively responsible experience in international development;
- Previous experience managing MEL processes on donor-funded programs;
- Experience working on USAID-funded programs highly preferred;
- Prior experience assessing community resiliency / youth empowerment programs, strongly preferred.
- Previous experience working in Kosovo and/or the Balkans region is highly desired;
- Experience working effectively with government officials, non-government partners, and USAID and/or other donors.
- Experience working with diverse staff
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; required.
- Prior experience working in official languages in Kosovo (Albanian and Serbian); strongly preferred.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
Counterpart International helps people build better lives and more durable futures, community by community. We equip individuals, organizations and communities-our counterparts- to become solution creators in their own families, communities, regions and countries. We work with them in some of the world’s most challenging places to tackle social, economic, environmental, health and governance issues that threaten their lives and undermine their futures.
For more information on Counterpart, please visit our website at www.Counterpart.org