Job DescriptionAbout Us
Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
About the Position
Dexis is seeking an experienced Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Manager to support the USAID/Kenya Mission Organizational Development Support (MODS) project. The purpose of this contract is to provide organizational development and capacity building technical assistance to strengthen the role and capacity of local development organizations, existing local Kenyan entities, and local governments to foster locally led development and implementation of sustainable development programs.
This is a full-time position based in Nairobi, Kenya. The start date is immediate.
- Develop project MEL plan and oversee all project-level monitoring, evaluation, and learning.
- Ensure the strong correlation between monitoring partner and project performance, learning, and adaptive management.
- Monitor each partner organization’s implementation plan.
- Monitor data flows into the project reporting and learning system.
- Produce required MEL reports to COP and client.
- Master’s degree in statistics, political science, public policy, social science, or related field.
- Minimum 7 years of demonstrated experience in monitoring and evaluation, data analysis, and organizational assessments, performance management plan development, participatory data collection methods and protocols, and data quality verification techniques for large development projects.
- Must be knowledgeable of USAID evaluation policy and program cycle and learning methods.
- Experience with data management platforms.
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in English.
- Fluency in spoken and written Kiswahili.
- Kenyan nationals strongly preferred.
About the Organization
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a "find a way or make a way" business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes "all in.” How will you?
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.