Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, seeks a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) coordinator for an anticipated USAID-funded monitoring and evaluation (M&E) and collaborating, learning, and adapting (CLA) activity in the Philippines. The position is full-time and located in the Philippines.
- Support the Senior Monitoring & Evaluation (SME) Specialist and the Engaging, Learning, and Adapting (ELA) Specialist in organizing MEL-related activities that will involve offices across the mission and/or its implementing partners (IPs)
- Support preparation of activity reports and event documentation reports for MEL-related activities
- Support facilitation of learning and dissemination activities
- Support the Senior M&E Specialist and ELA Specialist in the development of field data plans, appropriate methodologies and instruments
- Support other MEL-related activities as may be needed
- College degree in research methods, statistics, public health, demography, social science research, or a related field.
- At least five years of progressive professional experience in M&E, learning, training, and events management
- Demonstrated ability in coordination, facilitation, and documentation
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing dissemination programs and conducting related evaluations
- Proficiency in MS Office, knowledge of MS Project, and data visualization and infographics applications
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.