Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist – Kosovo Export-Led Growth (ELG) Activity
Tetra Tech International Development Services (http://www.tetratech.com/intdev) headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a potential Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Specialist position on an anticipated USAID funded program in Kosovo. The purpose of the Export-led Growth Activity is to use facilitative market systems approaches to promote resilient, self-sustaining market systems, and support the private sector’s improved competitiveness in local, regional, and global markets.
Expected results across selected sectors include:
1) Market systems strengthened to increase sector competitiveness
2) Market actors within those market systems are more productive and competitive
Position Description/Summary: The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Specialist will manage all Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) activities of the ELG project. The MEL Specialist will work closely with senior staff to develop and monitor a project learning agenda and will lead the development of and revisions to the project’s MEL Plan. The MEL Specialist will ensure the quality, integrity and security of project-generated data and oversee Data Quality Assessment(s), evaluations and other audits. This is anticipated to be a five-year role.
* Collaborate with the Chief of Party and other senior staff on annual planning, definition of outputs, outcomes and results and coordinate the preparation of quarterly and annual reports, as well as other deliverables involving data and indicators;
* Support senior leadership in project-level learning and adaptive management efforts;
* Ensure compliance with the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plan (MELP) and rigorous review and update the MELP each year;
* Ensure data quality, rigor and relevance for all approved indicators and preparation/validation of detailed indicator reference sheets;
* Support creative and high-quality project communications;
* Support staff, partners and grantees in collecting, reporting, and verifying that data and indicators meet Tetra Tech and USAID quality standards.
* Bachelor’s Degree in related field, Master’s Degree highly preferred;
* At least 5 years of leadership of MEL tasks and teams. Familiarity with research and survey methodologies, designing and implementing data collection and analysis tools and systems, and developing theories of change;
* Demonstrated ability to make recommendations and provide guidance to senior management through holistic analysis;
* Experience with organization development, performance management strongly preferred;
* Experience in MEL with donor funded projects; facilitative project approaches and systemic measurement strongly preferred;
* Demonstrated ability to generate creative and impactful data displays preferred;
* English language fluency (oral and written) is required; and
* Kosovo Nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply on-line at: http://bit.ly/MELspecialistKosovoDELG
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.