Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks a MEL Specialist for an anticipated USAID-funded health systems project in Liberia. Applicants are required to have experience working with USAID and must demonstrate an understanding of the health sector in Liberia. This is a full-time position located in Monrovia.
Responsibilities of the Monitoring & Evaluation Learning Specialist will include:
- Design, develop, and implement the project’s learning agenda, including development of evaluation tools, data collection and management, and knowledge sharing
- Contribute to the project’s collaborating, learning, and adapting (CLA) activities
- Supporting M&E and special activities
- Support implementing partners in review of key indicators to enhance learning
- Report on required indicators
- Support documentation and dissemination of best practices
- Support development and implementation of information and content management strategies
- Support evaluation systems of health systems and programming in Liberia
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, knowledge management, or related field. Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience in CLA, knowledge management, and/or monitoring and evaluation
- Must be a legal resident of Liberia. S/he may be a Liberian or an expatriate already living in Liberia with a minimum of five years’ experience living and working in developing country.
- Prior experience with USAID projects, preferably in the public health sector
- Strong management and communication skills, including excellent writing ability in English
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in English
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.