Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
Dexis is seeking an mid career Monitoring, Evaluation, & Leadering Advisor to help technically lead and manage a Task Order providing the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) with Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Services (MELS) in the Indo-Pacific.
The purpose of the Task Order is to provide technical assistance to USAID’s Asia Bureau to support Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) tasks for activities that support the U.S. Government’s Indo-Pacific vision. The Indo-Pacific MEL award will perform tasks related to the collection and analysis of data as well as the dissemination of evidence about USAID Indo Pacific activities
This full-time position is contingent upon award and will be based in Washington DC.
- Serve as the primary interlocutor with USAID/Asia for daily management of the MEL tasks.
- Provide technical expertise to support Indo-Pacific MEL tasks including the data collection and analysis, drafting of reports, coordination between Asia Bureau, Hubs and Missions and the development of training/guidance for Indo-Pacific MEL.
- Provide technical expertise to support the MEL frameworks, learning agenda, and evaluation plans for USAID’s Indo-Pacific MEL efforts.
- Adhere to USAID regulations, policies, and procedures in implementing Task Order activities.
- Degree in social science, project management, international development, public policy, business or related discipline.
- At least 8 years of experience managing development programs. Experience on prior USAID projects, particularly in the Indo-Pacific region, strongly preferred.
- Prior experience in developing and maintaining reporting tools (e.g. Excel and Google spreadsheets)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage and facilitate collaboration and open communication across an interdisciplinary team.
- Ability to communicate clearly, frequently, and effectively with the team, client, stakeholders, and other audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English required.
- Prior experience in the Asia region desirable.
- Previous work developing guidance/training materials for MEL preferred.
About the Organization
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a "find a way or make a way" business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes "all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.