The Australia Indonesia Partnership for Economic Governance (AIPEG) is an AusAID-funded project assisting Indonesia to undertake economic and financial policy reforms. Norton Rose Australia, the Managing Contractor, seek applications from qualified professionals for the following position located in Jakarta.
Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist, for up to 34 months. The successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate:
- experience in the design and implementation of an effective M&E system
- At least 5 years practical experience in research or evaluation and undertaking monitoring and evaluation of a donor aid programs. This experience should reflect expertise in conduct of data collection activities, analysis of data (or supervision of such), interpretation and dissemination of results and report preparation and include the use of case studies as an evaluation tool.
- ability to breakdown and communicate complex concepts simply with a range of stakeholders in multi-cultural settings.
- ability to facilitate learning from, and response to, M&E findings with implementation teams and other relevant stakeholders.
- experience in the delivery of development projects. This is required to ensure that the consultant is sensitive to the difficulties of implementing development projects in complex settings, that the design is feasible and value for money, and that the M&E systems meet the needs of all relevant stakeholders.
- Sound knowledge of the international monitoring & evaluation standards.
A copy of the terms of reference may be obtained from www.aipeg.or.id or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants should submit a CV and covering letter which clearly addresses the selection criteria listed above. The successful applicant will be expected to mobilize rapidly following negotiation of a contract. Only short-listed will be contacted.
Failure to individually address the selection criteria may result in your application being rejected.
Applications close on Friday, 18 January 2013. Selection will be made in accordance with Australian Government Procurement Guidelines. Norton Rose Australia is an equal opportunity employer.
Australian Aid – managed by Norton Rose Australia on behalf of AusAID