Resonance is seeking candidates to join our team in the role of Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Specialist for our USAID-funded Access for All project in Lusaka, Zambia. The M&E Specialist will lead the activity’s monitoring, evaluation and research efforts. S/he will develop monitoring, evaluation and reporting systems that correspond to the project’s approved Activity Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plan (AMELP) and include appropriate indicators, baseline data, targets and a plan to evaluate performance and produce timely, accurate and complete reporting.
This is a full-time position based in Lusaka, Zambia, reporting to the Project Director.
- Lead the activity’s monitoring, evaluation and research efforts and track project performance against the project’s approved AMELP plan
- Develop monitoring, evaluation and reporting systems that include appropriate indicators, baseline data, targets and a plan to evaluate performance and produce timely, accurate and complete reporting
- Liaise with University Teaching Hospital (UTH) M&E staff on a regular basis to assess UTH M&E procedures and agree on workable systems for data capturing and reporting under the Project
- Conduct M&E training for UTH Adult Center of Excellence staff on the implementation modalities of the AMELP
- Conduct Environmental Mitigation and Monitoring Plan (EMMP) orientation for UTH-ACE/KP staff on the implementation of the Project’s approved EMMP
- Oversee the implementation of the EMMP system including routine site visits to UTH to monitor project activities and ensure that USG environmental rules and regulations are being followed
- Upload relevant monthly and quarterly data against project indicators into USAID Zambia’s reporting databases
- Prepare M&E reporting information for the Project’s quarterly deliverable reports
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- At least five years of progressively complex work experience in the M&E of international development programs in the public health and HIV fields with progressively increasing responsibility
- Hands-on practical experience setting up and managing monitoring, evaluation and reporting systems for health programs in developing countries
- Eligibility to work in Zambia
- Experience working with USAID preferred
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and three references to email@example.com. Please include “M&E Specialist - Zambia” in the email subject line, and save documents (cover letter, resume, and references) in one PDF as ‘Last Name_First Name.pdf’. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please. Resonance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About the Organization
Resonance is an award-winning frontier market solutions firm based in Burlington, Vermont that helps a variety of donor, commercial and investor clients around the world to catalyze lasting impact. We envision a prosperous and just world of thriving markets, healthy ecosystems, and vibrant communities where business, governments and citizens work together creating a better world for all.
Resonance seeks to catalyze large-scale social, environmental, and economic change by fostering new and dynamic forms of collaboration. We do this by fostering public-private partnerships, facilitating sustainable investment, and providing deep analytical insights in frontier markets. We strive to merge strategic insight with practical on-the-ground knowledge into an integrated approach that emphasizes results.
We seek candidates who are ready to apply their analytical and problem-solving skills to some of our planet’s greatest challenges in an entrepreneurial, fun, and fast-paced environment. We are looking for passionate and committed people who can work in a highly collaborative environment to deliver results for our clients and stakeholders around the world.