Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, seeks a Monitoring in Non-Permissive Environments (NPE) Specialist for an anticipated USAID-funded monitoring and evaluation (M&E) and collaborating, learning, and adapting (CLA) activity in the Philippines. The position is full-time and located in the Philippines.
- Serve as the primary overseer of all third-party monitoring work in NPEs
- Collaborate with USAID staff to determine monitoring priorities for activities that USAID staff are unable to visit due to security reasons
- Design and recommend appropriate approaches and methods to fulfill monitoring needs
- Lead the majority of third-party monitoring site visits, data collection, data analysis and reporting
- Work closely with implementing partners who operate in NDPEs to strengthen their capacity to effectively collect data
- Facilitating the review and use of third-party monitoring information for adaptive management
- Advanced degree in development studies, monitoring and evaluation, knowledge management, or a related field
- Minimum seven years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation (M&E) of donor-funded projects, including USAID projects
- Prior experience in non-permissive environments, preferably in the Philippines
- Extensive knowledge of USAID M&E policies, procedures, and reporting practices
- Strong networks with Philippine technical experts in learning, monitoring, evaluation, research, economic growth, governance, health, education and environment
- Experience with data management and database organization, including supervising data entry, cleaning, and quality control
- Excellent reporting and writing skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English, fluency in Tagalog preferred
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.