Chemonics seeks multiple managerial and operational experts for the USAID-funded Agriculture Program in Georgia. The objective of this five-year project is to is to accelerate growth of agricultural subsectors that show strong potential to create jobs, increase incomes, and increase revenues of micro-, small, and medium enterprises. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Chemonics seeks candidates for the following positions:
- Operations manager
- Finance manager
- Communications specialist
- Monitoring and evaluation specialist
- University degree in a relevant field (e.g., business, trade, or economics) required
- Minimum of three years of professional experience in relevant area
- Experience working as part of donor-funded projects preferred
- Experience working as part of a USAID-funded project preferred
- Knowledge of the Georgian operating environment preferred
- Ability to stay organized, work independently and collaboratively, manage multiple tasks, and adhere to deadlines
- Proficiency in English and Georgian required
Please send an email with a CV attached and your surname and area of expertise in the subject line to GeorgiaAgRecruit@chemonics.com by March 23, 2018. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Early applications are encouraged. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.