Winrock is a recognized leader in international development with a focus on social and environmental issues. As a mission driven field-based organization, we believe that sustainable development is inclusive and that complex challenges require integrated solutions. We pride ourselves as a quality-driven organization that embraces continuous improvement in program results and processes and a culture of accountability.
Effective with the release of this position announcement, Winrock International will be recruiting applicants for Multiple Positions for a Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea-based project under the Forestry & Natural Resource Management (FNRM) Unit. The responsibilities, duties, and qualifications are described in the attached position descriptions. The position is contingent upon receipt of donor funding.
Monitoring & Evaluation Director
· Masters in any relevant field (or equivalent with additional professional experience).
· At least five years of professional experience in monitoring and evaluation.
· Strong skills in data collection, analysis and management.
· Demonstrated success managing and entering data into complex databases.
· Experience working with communities, government entities, and NGOs.
· USAID experience highly desired.
· Experience with DevResults system highly desired.
· Experience in conservation in Papua New Guinea is a plus.
· Fluency in English required.
Apply here: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2231932
GIS Specialist (apply through link below, M&E Director heading)
· Bachelors required. Master’s degree preferred with demonstrated coursework in the application of GIS/Remote sensing techniques to issues in ecosystem ecology, forestry, natural resource management, land cover/land use, climate change or a closely related field.
· At least five years of experience with GIS related to ecosystem services.
· Demonstrated experience in the application of spatial analysis to land use, land use change, or land planning is must.
· Experience in analysis and design of projects using information technology and GIS is required.
· Good understanding of remote sensing methods and techniques a plus.
· Experience with databases using SQL including construction and macro development is desirable.
· Ability to work and train using GIS software.
· Fluency in English in required.
Apply here: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2231957
Operations Manager (apply through link below, M&E Director heading)
· Bachelors in project management, international development, public policy, or related field.
· At least 5 years work experience on donor-funded projects in a relevant position
· Demonstrated knowledge of USAID policies and regulations regarding financial management systems and reporting, procurement processes, and grants management.
· Experience working in similar positions on USAID is desirable.
· Ability to diplomatically supervise staff and coordinate activities with partners from a broad range of backgrounds and experiences.
· Complete fluency in written and oral English is required.
Apply here: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2231960