Please submit your resume (CV) in English.
This position will be at the Compassion Togo national office in Lome, Togo.
The National Director is responsible for the fulfillment of Compassion International’s mission through five distinct roles within Compassion Togo. Their roles are, external representative of Compassion, oversite leader for their country/geographic region, strategic program leadership, marketing collaboration and responsibility for understanding and utilizing appropriate support services necessary to meet Compassion’s mission. He/she provides overall spiritual leadership while translating strategy into program effectiveness, supporting marketing efforts, and having ultimate accountability for the performance and integrity of the country/geographic area.
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Compassion’s core “Cultural Behaviors” in all internal and external communication and relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Seven years cash flow management and/or treasury experience required.
- Leadership experience with non-profit organizations preferred.
About the Organization
Compassion's mission is to release children from poverty in Jesus' name.
We are Christ-centered, Church-based and Child focused.
Our approach to child development is holistic, blending physical, social, economic and spiritual care together.
Compassion Togo has existed for 12 years and currently has 270 frontline church partners and is serving over 66,000 children in poverty.