National Director – Lebanon
World Vision International
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 40,000+ staff members working in more than 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As National Director – Lebanon, you will oversee the development and strategy of all country operations. World Vision Lebanon was founded in 1978 and serves more than 19,500 children, their families and their communities across 9 programme areas.
You are a highly accomplished visionary leader who combines proven business disciplines with inspirational management skills to effectively communicate global initiatives, cultivate relationships, and identify opportunities to successfully drive World Vision Lebanon growth and development.
- University degree or qualification in a relevant subject with a focus on team management, project management or other relevant skills.
- 5+ years proven Senior Leadership experience with International NGOs in emergency relief, rehabilitation and transition, and transformational development programming.
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- Proven track record of leading multi-cultural teams in complex, culturally and politically-sensitive contexts.
- Proven track record of grant acquisition and management and growing and managing multi-million dollar budgets.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 21 JUN 2018. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.