World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 37,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As National Director, you will set a strategic vision for the office and lead, develop and direct the implementation of all aspects of World Vision Mexico Ministry. You will develop national governance, aligned with the Partnership Governance Best Practices and Policies.
You will promote open communication and accountability with the Board and bring constant recommendations and suggestions to the Partnership and Board. You will Ensure organizational sustainability by providing leadership, strategic direction and support in the development and implementation of an effective National Resource Development Strategy that will lead to an increased and diversified funding portfolio, which may include local individual sponsorship, cause marketing, private non-sponsorship funds, and others, based on the best donor experience. You will ensure we honour our core value: “We value people”, by promoting an office that embraces diversity, interfaith collaboration, gender balance and engagement with all Partnership staff.
- Master’s degree in Management, Social Sciences or equivalent
- At least 8 years senior management experience, including 5 years of proven expertise in large-scale organizations, efficiently managing high-performing diverse teams into achieving challenging Financial, Operational, People Management and Fundraising goals, in a profit or non-profit company, and 5 years’ experience in Governance.
- Comprehension of Mexico country context and culture. It is essential to be passionate about our commitment to transform the lives of the most vulnerable children and their communities.
- Fluency in Spanish. Advanced English.
- Travel: 40% Domestic/international travel is required.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 31 JULY 2020. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.
Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.