We are currently searching a National/ Regional Senior Project Manager for our ongoing project “German Credit Facility to Assist the Return of IDPs in Iraq (GCFI)” funded by KfW.
How to apply
- At least a Master’s Degree in a construction-related field of engineering, preferably in the electricity, water & sanitation or transport sector or alternatively a Master’s Degree in Project Management with experience in the electricity, water & sanitation or transport sector;
- At least fifteen (15) years of project-relevant professional experience of which not less than five (5) years as Project Manager/ Team Leader;
- Experience in managing and monitoring large-scale infrastructure construction projects including the setting-up of technical and financial monitoring systems;
- In-depth knowledge of financial management of international donor-funded projects;
- Working experience in Iraq under similar challenging conditions and security constraints;
- Experience in supervising national/regional teams and managing related issues;
- Know-how in organising field monitoring activities on the ground;
- Experience in liaising with national stakeholders;
- Excellent knowledge of relevant computer programmes;
- Fluency in both English and Arabic; preferably Iraqi nationality.
If you are interested in the assigned position, please kindly send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application should include the following documents and information:
- Your CV in English language, EU-format preferred.
- A list of reference persons with contact details, if not included in the CV already.
- Signed privacy statement (can be downloaded from our website; https://www.gopa-infra.de/jobs).
Candidates who are considered for further evaluation and for recommendation to the client will be notified within two weeks after reception of the application. Please kindly understand that all other candidates will not be notified.
For information on GOPA Infra, please visit www.gopa-infra.de and for GOPA Consultants please kindly refer to www.gopa.de
About the Organization
GOPA Infra concentrates on the provision and operation of sustainable infrastructures. Our core areas include Architecture & Urban Development, Transport & Mobility, Waste Management as well as Water & Sanitation. Particular technical know-how is used for specialised projects that deal with climate change, post-conflict situations and migration issues.
GOPA Infra, part of the GOPA Consulting Group, was created through the merger of GOPA Consultants’ Infrastructure Development department and RODECO Consulting GmbH. It builds on more than 40 years of experience.