We are currently seeking a mid-level Non-Permissive Environments (NPE) Monitoring Specialist to support the five-year, $10-$24 Million USAID/Philippines Evidence-driven Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting Activity. The NPE Monitoring Specialist will serve as the primary overseer of all third-party monitoring work in NPEs, specifically Mindanao. Working closely with the Senior M&E Specialist, they will collaborate with USAID staff to determine monitoring priorities for activities that USAID staff are unable to visit due to security. This position will be on an on-demand basis, based on program needs, that will likely continue to evolve throughout the life of the project.
- Design and recommend appropriate approaches and methods to fulfill monitoring needs
- Lead the majority of the third-party monitoring site visits, data collection, data analysis, and reporting
- Work closely with implementing partners who operate in NPE’s to strengthen their capacity to effectively collect data
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Based in Mindanao
- 5+ years assessing and learning and/or monitoring and evaluation experience
- Proven track record monitoring and evaluation work in NPE areas
- Proven track record of designing M&E approaches in difficult environments
- Knowledge or experience in international development, especially USAID
- Available for either STTA or LTTA assignments, depending on proposal requirements
About the Organization
QED is a global consulting firm with more than 20 years of experience providing data-driven and insightful solutions in more than 90 countries. We are passionate about transforming lives through knowledge-based solutions. Leveraging deep expertise in monitoring, evaluation, global health, and learning, we help our clients collect, analyze, visualize, and ultimately use data in more effective ways. Our work maximizes results through the use of cutting-edge technologies and innovation, organizational development, and evidence-based decision-making.