The Office and Operations Manager will be responsible for the management of the office space, local procurement, travel, and other program logistics. This position is for a potential program and is dependent upon donor funding.
Reporting & Supervision:
The Office and Operations Manager reports directly to the Branch Director. S/he will liaise regularly with the Co-Team Lead on project matters.
- Ensure streamlined operations systems in line with Creative and donor rules and regulations;
- Provide administrative and logistical support to the program;
- Ensure the program has a safe and comfortable working environment;
- Ensure an in-depth awareness of operational issues in the context of Turkey;
- Serve as the primary liaison to vendors and subcontractors;
- Manage travel and logistics for staff;
- Manage project equipment and inventory;
- Support Co-Team Lead in all operations tasks and duties; and
- Performs other tasks as needed.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- At least five (5) years of relevant work experience, including experience with a Contractor or international NGO managing an office or program;
- At least three (3) years of experience in complex, high-speed, and challenging field operations in developing countries;
- Experience with operations, logistics and subcontracts in an insecure environment;
- Knowledge of basic operating procedures in high-risk environments;
- Experience in conflict, post-conflict, or transitional state environments;
- Proficient oral and written communication skills in English and Turkish; and
- Strong analytical capacity.
About the Organization
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic development and post-crisis stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.