- Part time hours (0.5 FTE)
- Based in the Coffey Port Moresby Office
- Respected International Development Company
Coffey’s International Development team has been operating in the Asia Pacific for more than 40 years. We’re a comprehensive implementing partner for both governments and the private sector, drawing on our global network of development professionals working on projects all over the world. Today, Coffey International Development is part of a global network of Tetra Tech companies, with 16,000 people across 400 offices.
Our clients, including the Australian, UK and US governments, recognise our ability to build strong relationships, working closely with in-country partners and local stakeholders, to manage projects flexibly and to cost-effectively deliver sustainable outcomes, furthering the diplomatic priorities of our clients at the same time.
The Office Manager will provide efficient, professional and friendly service covering operational and management leadership whilst supporting and providing advice to the expanding service line operations for Coffey International Development and other Coffey business entities.
Key responsibilities of this role will include but are not limited to:
- Managing and fostering constructive relationships with projects and program managers, team leaders, teams and clients;
- Managing the administrative, facilities and human resource requirements of the Coffey PNG office;
- Managing the support services Coffey provides to projects including payroll, IT support, office lease management and health, safety and security
- Managing reception, accommodation, transport, safety and security arrangements for visiting international Coffey team members;
- Managing business relationships with agents in PNG acting for Coffey including accounting and legal firms
- Managing Coffey’s emergency call tree for safety and security events, reporting and follow-up of incidents.
- Engage with Government of Papua New Guinea departments, authorities and officials as need for Coffey business needs in PNG
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated administrative/business/management or similar qualifications and support function experience ideally in a developing country. You will also need strong experience interacting, negotiating and influencing key stakeholders, clients and team members.
An understanding of the social, political and economic environment in PNG will be advantageous, along with experience managing centralised administrative support functions.
For more information on Coffey, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number 497152.
Applications close: 5pm (PNG time) 18th June 2018.
About the Organization
Coffey has a 40 year history in successfully delivering international development projects on behalf of donors right around the world, including Australia's Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, USAID and the UK's Department for International Development. Our people work side by side with local partners to support stability, economic growth and good governance, positively changing people's lives.