The Office Operations Assistant will play an integral role in ensuring office operations run efficiently and effectively. The Assistant will organize and coordinate SI’s office administration in order to support organizational effectiveness, operational excellence, and safety at headquarters. The Assistant will be a self-motivated individual who is energetic, doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats, is well organized, flexible, detail-oriented, and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people. S/he will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and will be a strong oral and written communicator.
- Procure office equipment, furniture and supplies.
- Configure and allocate FOBs.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with the property manager.
- Provide front desk services, including management of telephone extensions and voicemail.
- Assist with office moves and/or office renovations.
- Maintain conference room calendars.
- Maintain staff extension list on intranet.
- Identify and prepare new hire office space.
- Prepare employee onboarding/ offboarding tickets to request IT support.
- Conduct office management and emergency preparedness orientations.
- Process facilities and IT invoices.
- Organize social events.
- Provide other ad hoc administrative support as needed
- High school degree or candidate for a bachelor’s degree.
- Previous experience with MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, and SharePoint is a plus.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Highly motivated, adaptable and dynamic, people person.
- Must be strong at multi-tasking and willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
About the Organization
Social Impact is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. Since 1997 we have worked in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and nonprofits.