This is a Request for Quotation (RFQ) for a Personal Services Contractor (PSC) to be located in the Office of the General Counsel (OGC) at the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC). OGC provides full-service legal support for all requirements driven by MCC’s mission.
SCOPE OF POSITION
The Attorney Advisor (Administrative Law Attorney) PSC will serve as an advisor, technical expert, and resource to MCC officials and employees by providing ongoing support and legal advisory services with respect to complex and difficult questions impacting MCC administrative programs and operations. Assistance provided supports multi-disciplinary projects related to sensitive and complex public policies of national or international significance that have complex legal aspects and involve controversial legal issues.
• U.S. citizenship
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a federal security clearance at the Top Secret level.
• Performance at MCC Headquarters in Washington, DC.
• Domestic and international travel may be required.
• Statement of Employment & Financial Interest (i.e. Office of Government Ethics “OGE Form-450”, or similar statement) may be required.
• Active System for Award Management (SAM) (www.sam.gov) registration and be listed as sole-proprietor before the contract is awarded. An active SAM registration is not required at the time of application (although candidates are highly encouraged to initiate the registration process before submission), but must be complete and active before the contract is awarded.
• Designated and/or random drug testing required.
Please see the following link for additional information about the position and how to submit an application: https://www.fbo.gov/spg/MCC/MCCMCC/MCCMCC01/95332419Q0048/listing.html
About the Organization
The Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) is a Federal Corporation created under Title VI of the Foreign Operations, Export Financing, and Related Programs Appropriations Act, 2004. MCC’s mission is to reduce poverty around the world through the promotion of sustainable economic growth based on the principle that aid is most effective when it strengthens good governance, economic freedom and investments in people. For more information on the MCC, please visit www.mcc.gov.