SEGURA Consulting LLC (http://www.segura-co.net) is an international consulting firm specializing in advisory services to public and private sector clients in emerging markets around the globe. SEGURA is seeking an Operations Associate to join its office in Rockville, Maryland. This position will primarily report to the Senior Manager, providing demand-driven support and offering the opportunity for growth across multiple areas.
- Review and prepare contractual documents (e.g. teaming agreements, subcontracts, consulting agreements)
- Aid new business efforts to identify, track, and respond to opportunities to expand SEGURA’s project portfolio – including forecasting, partnership arrangements, and proposal development
- Help draft and revise project-specific and firm-wide marketing materials and tools
- Provide support to Project Associates and Managers on ongoing projects
- Assist with compliance and reporting requirements; maintain related files and trackers
- Contribute to research and development for firm strategic initiatives or long-range projects
- Support other activities or priorities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Current authorization to work in the United States.
- 2+ years of experience with USAID projects or other international development projects
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter, with demonstrated strengths in flexibility and multi-tasking
- Strong analytical skills, including issue-spotting and critical thinking
- Professional fluency in English, including strong oral and written communication skills
- High degree of professionalism and ethical commitment
- Command of Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel, and Power Point in particular
- Masters or advanced degree (JD, MBA, etc.)
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn relevant regulations and policies (e.g. FAR, AIDAR, ADS)
- Experience or knowledge in one or more of the following global development areas: economic growth, infrastructure and environment (energy and water), governance and institutional reform, monitoring and evaluation
- Fluency in a second language, with preference for Spanish, French, or Arabic
SEGURA is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We encourage applicants from a wide variety of backgrounds to join our small, close-knit team. No relocation expenses will be paid.
If interested, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com with “SEGURA – Operations” in the subject line.
About the Organization
SEGURA Consulting LLC is an international consulting firm, specializing in advisory services to public and private sector clients in emerging markets around the globe. Combining the experience of senior professionals from a variety of backgrounds, the firm delivers high quality consulting and project implementation support to address the needs of government and business in developing countries.
We are based in the Washington DC metropolitan area, with easy access to US Government agencies, international organizations, major research centers, think tanks and universities, as well as diplomatic and commercial delegations from all over the world.
We believe in professionalism, client service, fairness and integrity. We provide our clients with honest advice and dedicated support to jointly achieve effective results. We seek to develop long-term professional relationships based on mutual trust and respect.