Do you have strong leadership skills and a proven ability to manage financial, HR, logistic, IT and contracting services in a South-East Asia setting?
Are you ready to take an exciting challenge and make a positive social impact?
In this role you will:
- Support strategic and operational implementation of a dynamic and innovative program
- Be based in Makati, Manila, Philippines
Abt Associates is a specialist international health and social sector consulting company that provides services to public and private sector clients. Abt Associates is a wholly owned Australian subsidiary of Abt Associates, regularly ranked as one of the top 20 global research firms and one of the top 40 international development innovators. We provide a comprehensive range of services from policy to service delivery in the public and private sectors, contributing to long term benefits for clients and communities. Abt Associates is an organisation that has a personal commitment to its staff and as such we value the long-term relationships that we build with the people who work for us.
For more information, see www.abtassociates.com
Investing in Women
Investing in Women is an initiative of the Australian Government and aims to catalyse inclusive economic growth in South East Asia through promoting women’s economic empowerment. Investing in Women is being implemented in the Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam and Myanmar. The head office is in Makati, Manila, Philippines.
The goals of the initiative are:
- More businesses achieve gender equality in their workplace
- Impact investing in women’s SMEs has increased
- Government partners take steps towards removing selected barriers to women’s economic empowerment
- Public attitudes are more supportive of women’s economic empowerment
For more information, see www.investinginwowen.asia
- Lead and manage the Manila Hub for effective implementation of Investing in Women and contribute to the Senior Management Team to ensure quality, impact, cohesion, sustainability and value for money
- Provide leadership and performance management of the operations support functions such that the requirements of the head contract are met to a high quality. Deliver efficient, effective and compliant human resource, financial, procurement, grant, logistic, IT and administrative services and systems
- Collaborate with the technical teams to understand the operations requirements needed to implement the whole of Program work plan. As the Operations lead for the Program, work to develop and maintain collegiate and productive relationships with other Program Directors and their teams as well as with DFAT
Further information in regards to this opportunity can found in the Position Description available from the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website at: http://www.abtassoc.com.au/careers/job-search/
Applications should be submitted online via the Careers page of Abt Associates’ website and must include a CV and covering letter addressing the key requirements listed above.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from experienced and capable women.
Applications close: 3rd October 2018
We welcome and thank all applicants; however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
About the Organization
Abt Associates is a recognised leader in the international development sector. Working with our many partners, Abt Associates implements bold innovative solutions to improve the lives of the community and deliver valued outcomes for our clients. We provide a comprehensive range of services from policy to service delivery in the public and private sectors contributing to long term benefits for clients and communities. Operating in remote and challenging environments, we offer innovative solutions, extensive experience in the region, strong technical capacity, and a proven project management track record. We are committed to gender equity in our employment strategies and encourage applications from capable women. Abt Associates is a child safe organisation and promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.