AECOM is preparing for a potential USAID project in the Republic of Macedonia. The Operations Manager (OM) should possess strong interpersonal and customer service skills, the ability to make key operational decisions and solve problems in short time-frames, and have experience working with and leading multicultural and multi-ethnic teams. Responsibilities include:
- Facilitate program implementation, administration, and operations, including management of grant administration and compliance, office space, human resources, information technology, information security, physical security, finance, logistics, procurement, property, vehicles, equipment, and database functions.
- Investigate, identify, and advise regarding new ways of achieving project operational efficiencies, including developing critical relationships and building networks with public and private sector organizations, vendors, suppliers, and individuals.
- At least 5 years of experience managing operations and administration on a USAID program in a transitional environment.
- Experience with small grants-under-contract programs, preferably in-kind and small cash grants.
- Fluency in the USAID’s policies and procedures in regards to human resources, financial management, financial reporting, procurement processes, systems, and grants management.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Experience working in Macedonia and/or other Balkan countries.
About the Organization
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.