Tetra Tech seeks candidates for an Operations Manager position for an anticipated worldwide IQC, to be based in Washington D.C.
The proposed program will provide worldwide support services in the deployment of administrative, logistical, professional, and technical labor. The program will also provide supplies, equipment, facilities, and materials necessary to perform the required functions consistent with applicable policies, regulations, procedures, business practices, and protocols defined by the corresponding USG agency.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for day-to-day programmatic and administrative tasks supporting all IQC programs. The Operations Manager oversees human resources, recruitment, financial, security, procurement and logistics functions.
- A university degree (bachelors or higher) in business or other relevant field. Masters degree preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in management roles that included operations management, strategic planning, program management, government contracting, resource management, finance and budgeting.
- A minimum of five years of experience effectively managing a diverse staff working on varied projects.
- Must have the ability to understand and formulate statements of work, procurement requests, develop processes and procedures in compliance with corporate guidelines and US government contractual and acquisition regulations (FAR).
- Prior experience with U.S. DOJ, DOS, INL, USAID or other donor-funded projects preferred.
- Experience developing, managing, oversight, and reporting on multi-million dollar budgets.
- Fluency in English is required; knowledge of development languages, including French, Spanish or Arabic is an advantage.
- Applicants must meet the following residency requirements: He/she must have lived in the U.S. three of the last five years and/or worked for the U.S. overseas in a Federal or military capacity; and/or be a dependent of a Federal or military employee serving overseas. Must be able to obtain a security clearance.
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing Operations Manager + Worldwide IQC in the subject line no later than August 15, 2018. No phone calls, please.
About the Organization
Tetra Tech is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations - in the U.S and overseas. We strive to reflect these goals in our global mission and in our workplace. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented ethnic, racial and cultural groups. Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.