Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
About the Position
Dexis is seeking an experienced Operations Manager for the upcoming USAID/Kenya Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) project. The program empowers communities and government institutions to take the lead in CVE. The project will build CVE knowledge and skills among at-risk populations and empowers local, sustainable CVE networks to take action to address violent extremism.
This is a full-time position supporting an anticipated five-year project based in Nairobi, Kenya. This position is contingent upon award.
- Oversee and manage day-to-day operations for the program both in Nairobi and designated regions across Kenya. This includes overseeing the operations staff on financial, administrative, contracts/grants, human resources, procurements/logistics, and other requirements as needed.
- Ensure timely and consistent reporting on operations to program leadership, USAID, and other stakeholders (as needed).
- Ensure all procurement processes are perceived as transparent by beneficiary communities and establish and maintain fair and transparent processes, including grants pool.
- Recruit and manage the project’s long-term personnel and short-term technical assistance.
- Liaise with Dexis home office program management unit to provide high quality program support to the field office
- A minimal of a Bachelor’s degree in business administration studies, management, finance, economics, or a related field and at least five (5) years of significant relevant regional work experience managing donor funded programs in Kenya.
- Demonstrated experience managing operations, finance, HR, procurement, logistics, grants mechanisms, and security for USAID-funded programs.
- Strong communication, supervision, and management skills and experience.
- Fluent in English and Swahili.
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a “find a way or make a way” business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes “all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.