Palladium manages the USAID-funded Health Technical Assistance Project (BANTU), which supports USAID Indonesia by rapidly leveraging specialized short and long-term technical assistance to support USAID and the Government of Indonesia’s health programs and national health priorities. In 2017 USAID/Indonesia supported the Indonesian Academy of Sciences (AIPI) to conduct Evidence Summit on Maternal and Newborn Health. Key output of the Evidence Summit included recommendations for each Topic Area, intended to strengthen multi-party action on maternal and neonatal mortality reduction.
The recommendations highlighted:
* Areas where evidence is sufficient to support decisions to sustain and scale intervention approaches, or revise policies and/or program guidelines;
* Promising approaches and innovations that address priority issues to reduce mortality, but where evidence is insufficient and evidence creation is a priority; and
* Priority evidence gaps, where creation of new evidence and knowledge can provide essential information to inform policies and programs and accelerate progress to reduce maternal and newborn mortality in Indonesia.
We are anticipating the need for a short-term consultancy position for an Organization Development/Management Consultant. S/he will give support to the Evidence to Policy Expert Consultant in synthesizing evidence to policy in the Indonesian context, and to determine the critical steps needed to support evidence to policy action.
This is a 2 (two) month position and will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Key experience and competencies:
* Advanced degree in organizational development and management, or equivalent professional knowledge gained through significant experience working as an OD specialist.
* Minimum of 8 years of proven and substantial experience with organizational development methodologies and processes for effective stakeholder consultation.
* Substantial experience creating and facilitating participatory, consultative processes with senior officials.
* Demonstrated ability to engage, conduct diagnosis, analyse findings, generate options and build commitment to solutions.
* Excellent oral and written communication in English is required. Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia is preferred.
* Must have experience working in developing countries and cross-cultural environment. Work experience in Indonesia or South-East Asia preferred.
For more information on the position, please click here.
Remuneration Package: A competitive package would be offered based on salary history and work experience.
HOW TO APPLY: To respond to this position, please send your resume (no longer than 6 pages) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the title of the position in the subject line of your email.
Closing date: March 31, 2019 COB Jakarta Time
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Palladium provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
About the Organization
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.