Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, seeks an Organizational Development/Capacity Building Advisor for an anticipated USAID-funded health systems project in Liberia. The position is full-time and located in Monrovia.
Responsibilities of the Organizational Development/Capacity Building Advisor will include:
- Provide facilitation and training services and support other project staff in designing training and other professional development activities
- Design, organize and facilitate internal and external USAID meetings, workshops, town halls, etc.
- Designing and conducting/helping conduct project-relevant training courses that are substantive, engaging and motivating
- Ensuring that the Contractor is reinforcing group training with individual training and complementing traditional “classroom” training with experiential, electronic and other innovative training approaches
- Developing and facilitating peer-to-peer and other mentorship arrangements
- Bachelor’s degree most preferably in social sciences. Master’s degree preferred
- Five years of experience acting as a facilitator, trainer or training designer.
- Must be a legal resident of Liberia. S/he may be a Liberian or an expatriate already living in Liberia with a minimum of five years’ experience living and working in developing country.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and train large groups, culturally diverse groups, and groups of senior-level executives as well as experience with innovative training, facilitation approaches and training designer.
- Experience working in the organizational development, adult learning or related fields
- Demonstrated skills in building, mobilizing, and working in multidisciplinary teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience on USAID contracts
- Fluency in English
No telephone inquiries. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.